Marco Club Connection is a specialized dance club marketing company. We put your music in the hands of DJs, dance instructors and venue owners in over 250 clubs nationwide for fully customized, 9, 12 or 15-week marketing campaigns.
There are many examples where dance clubs have significantly helped to jump-start the career of an artist. Remixes and specialty tracks can lead to unique sponsorships and grassroots buzz that is invaluable for an emerging artist. And, once an artist has success in the clubs, patrons and instructors are always eager to create customized line dances for the next single.
Our club promotion services include:
• Product promotion & distribution to 250+ venues, djs, choreographers, and dance instructors
• Marketing to venues and dance clubs
• Email marketing to clubs
• Tracking and surveying
• Contest conceptualization and execution
• Distribution of branded materials (i.e. Posters, Coasters, Hats, T-Shirts, Stamps, etc.)
• Custom line dance creation
• Club tours
• Multi-club special event campaigns (i.e. CD release parties, line dance parties, video release events, etc.)
Since its inception in 2004, Marco Club Connection has worked with some of Nashville’s top artists including Trace Adkins, Rhett Akins, Rodney Atkins, Frankie Ballard, Dierks Bentley, Big & Rich, Big Smo, Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Easton Corbin, Billy Currington, Emerson Drive, Florida Georgia Line, Colt Ford, Andy Grammer, Gloriana, Toby Keith, Tracy Lawrence, Lady Antebellum, LoCash, Dustin Lynch, Scotty McCreery, Montgomery Gentry, Moonshine Bandits, Kip Moore, David Nail, Jerrod Niemann, Joe Nichols, Jamie O’Neal, Jake Owen, Gwyneth Paltrow, Lionel Richie, Kenny Rogers, Bubba Sparxxx, George Strait, Aaron Tippin, Travis Tritt, Cowboy Troy, Shania Twain, Keith Urban, Gretchen Wilson, Chris Young, Dwight Yoakam… and the list keeps growing.